Summer Associates / Internships
None available for 2023
No positions available for 2023-24.
Integrated PhD/PhD Candidates
Integrated PhD and PhD candidates are selected through the IISc, Bangalore Int PhD/PhD candidate selection process. The lab does not recruit candidates directly.
If you are interested in joining our laboratory for a rotation as an Integrated PhD/PhD student, please speak to the members in the lab and to Kavita. Please note that currently we have no vacant positions for Integrated PhD or PhD students.
Post Doctoral Research Associates
Candidates who have completed their PhD or are in the process of completing it and are interested in studying C. elegans neurobiology are welcome to write to Kavita.
A background in genetics, cell biology, and/or neuroscience is desirable.
Please send in a write-up detailing why you are interested in joining our Lab as well as a proposal outlining what you want to study in our Lab. If you are interested in our Lab, please consider starting the process about one year before you plan to join.
Current status: Currently NO funded Post Doctoral positions are open in our lab.
The list below includes some grants that prospective post doctoral candidates could consider:
1. IISc Postdoctoral fellowships. Information on the CV Raman and Institute of Eminence postdoctoral positions can be found here.
2. India Alliance Early Career Fellowship.
3. DBT Postdoctoral Research Associateship.
4. SERB National Postdoctoral Fellowship (N-PDF).
5. UGC Postdoctoral fellowship for women.
6. DBT BioCARe program for Women Scientists.